D A G
I see your face in my mind as I drive away
D A G
'Cause none of us thought it was gonna end that way
D A G
People are people and sometimes we change our minds
D A G
But it's killing me to see you go after all this time
D A G
Mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm
D A G
Mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm
![CORT Gitar Akustik Elektrik AD810E Open Pore [AD-810E-OP] CORT Gitar Akustik Elektrik AD810E Open Pore [AD-810E-OP]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_shQNCO7mChv7PPxLK9HiSHHJhyfAvCneSODlGDwGmgCGser-7H60XGWjUYYcjX-Xz9LIpZEgc9egVn4TNsO3XjD2KoW5EftGsL69jts7Fjsdc5XPkM64xKFb2G9F9YJNkZlBo-BgJce7OdgJ4BU56s8bzGLQdLto2AwzcpF6NOKw_JUiXwYFkUpY8Zkpf-ppffKsLSBU82dkwjqzwEEhW9PTntIdo4FS72y8_xpy1S4xcQALYgWxyPPKfS0MHtb69c=s0-d)
CORT Gitar Akustik Elektrik AD810E Open Pore [AD-810E-OP] D A G
Music starts playin' like the end of a sad movie
D A G
It's the kinda ending you don't really wanna see
D A G
'Cause it's tragedy and it'll only bring you down
D A G
Now I don't know what to be without you around
Em D A
And we know it's never simple, never easy
Em
Never a clean break, no one here to save me
G D A (stop)
You're the only thing I know like the back of my hand
G D
And I can't breathe
A Em
Without you, but I have to
G D
Breathe
A Em G D A Em (repeat)
Without you, but I have to
![BOSS Guitar Loop Station Effect [ME-25] BOSS Guitar Loop Station Effect [ME-25]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_vIVRWbDec5PkRbbua-_9NN-FoV8sudY5xAd2Y5EuSOtJs4a8IearttwzSiKb6KIRM7B36h5ppcbNFRrzAsieyZWdwBh-YbkzxTZY5egQFWzAgFsyc4mZRqSsF5Il3pd_QtpCFNN0PSoRWfwVJaE9D0XhWldK6SETl6IAWtoNBU9Yec1ugnmGmmPbBVT2aiTZPg=s0-d)
BOSS Guitar Loop Station Effect [ME-25] D A G
Never wanted this, never want to see you hurt
D A G
Every little bump in the road I tried to swerve
D A G
People are people and sometimes it doesn't work out
D A G
Nothing we say is gonna save us from the fall out
Em D A
And we know it's never simple, never easy
Em
Never a clean break, no one here to save me
G D A (stop)
You're the only thing I know like the back of my hand
G D
And I can't breathe
A Em
Without you, but I have to
G D
Breathe
A Em G D A Em G D A
Without you, but I have to
![RED BULL Kacamata [OKA-003] RED BULL Kacamata [OKA-003]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_tvk6nIQpNf1bgvzR-ytkNBIR7vrMR-xS9wHPWpsrkF0fl1WAjHFqYvCHJSeWOW5f9CeGmswvI3F2yM5nsQ8tukgoiwLTe2mbcPf8eZIeEii7Wwu72BVXtZEYrCHwdaTc4QU1O8QANd-kVy0BbaydT0fUFsu4axXXBRAiMmACyKy1Q_IIRQ7--OH61I4JR1HO1GSSfuFg=s0-d)
RED BULL Kacamata [OKA-003] Em G
It's two a.m., feelin' like I just lost a friend
D A
Hope you know it's not easy, easy for me
Em G
It's two a.m., feelin' like I just lost a friend
D A
Hope you know this ain't easy, easy for me
Em D A
And we know it's never simple, never easy
Em
Never a clean break, no one here to save me
G D A (stop)
You're the only thing I know like the back of my hand
G D
And I can't breathe
A Em
Without you, but I have to
G D
Breathe
A Em
Without you, but I have to
G D
Breathe
A Em
Without you, but I have to
G D
Breathe
A Em
Without you, but I have to
G D A Em
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry
G D A Em
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry
I see your face in my mind as I drive away
D A G
'Cause none of us thought it was gonna end that way
D A G
People are people and sometimes we change our minds
D A G
But it's killing me to see you go after all this time
D A G
Mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm
D A G
Mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm
CORT Gitar Akustik Elektrik AD810E Open Pore [AD-810E-OP] D A G
Music starts playin' like the end of a sad movie
D A G
It's the kinda ending you don't really wanna see
D A G
'Cause it's tragedy and it'll only bring you down
D A G
Now I don't know what to be without you around
Em D A
And we know it's never simple, never easy
Em
Never a clean break, no one here to save me
G D A (stop)
You're the only thing I know like the back of my hand
G D
And I can't breathe
A Em
Without you, but I have to
G D
Breathe
A Em G D A Em (repeat)
Without you, but I have to
BOSS Guitar Loop Station Effect [ME-25] D A G
Never wanted this, never want to see you hurt
D A G
Every little bump in the road I tried to swerve
D A G
People are people and sometimes it doesn't work out
D A G
Nothing we say is gonna save us from the fall out
Em D A
And we know it's never simple, never easy
Em
Never a clean break, no one here to save me
G D A (stop)
You're the only thing I know like the back of my hand
G D
And I can't breathe
A Em
Without you, but I have to
G D
Breathe
A Em G D A Em G D A
Without you, but I have to
RED BULL Kacamata [OKA-003] Em G
It's two a.m., feelin' like I just lost a friend
D A
Hope you know it's not easy, easy for me
Em G
It's two a.m., feelin' like I just lost a friend
D A
Hope you know this ain't easy, easy for me
Em D A
And we know it's never simple, never easy
Em
Never a clean break, no one here to save me
G D A (stop)
You're the only thing I know like the back of my hand
G D
And I can't breathe
A Em
Without you, but I have to
G D
Breathe
A Em
Without you, but I have to
G D
Breathe
A Em
Without you, but I have to
G D
Breathe
A Em
Without you, but I have to
G D A Em
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry
G D A Em
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry
Chord Gitar dan Lirik Lagu Taylor Swift - Breathe
Reviewed by Unknown
on
2:23 pm
Rating:
Reviewed by Unknown
on
2:23 pm
Rating:




No comments:
Post a Comment